October 14, 2009

Experiment

After many attempts, here we go. The official start of the Christensen family blog. I have loved observing friends and getting glimpses into their lives through their blogs. Hopefully this will appease the grandparents, and offer whoever else wants a glimpse into our crazy lives a peek.

Currently we have one of these...




And one of these...


And pretty soon we will have another one of these...



The doctor tells me there is a 75% chance the baby will be born this week. My actual due date is October 26th. We'll see what happens. I feel like I have been pregnant forever. Part of me wants to have the baby and have this stage done with. But another part of me will miss our connection - the kicks, the hiccups, and even the jabs at my bladder that leave me scrambling. There is something so special about the feeling of life inside. It really is a miracle.

Hopefully this little experiment with blogging will turn into a great adventure - maybe more for me than for anyone who reads it. I'm ready for the journey.

1 comment:

simpson said...

Good post! I like Ethan's hair in the second picture...cut it like that. Oh and I expect an immediate blog update when Baby ? is born, so I can see it in Vegas, k? Thanks.