January 8, 2010

Ready, Aim, Fire


I have been pretty lucky. Ben has only peed on me a couple times, and it never really made direct contact. It got him more wet than me. Ethan, however, was not so lucky.

Last night I was getting Ben ready for the bath. As I sat on the edge of the bath holding Ben, Ethan came up to give Ben loves. All of the sudden, Ethan recoils and screams, "Ben pee-peed!" I look up at Ethan. There he is with pee pee dripping off his face and mouth, his shirt soaking. He immediately started crying. The horror! He was devastated. Fortunately he wasn't grossed out. I was surprised he didn't start dry heaving and lose dinner right there on the floor. Then again, it was just baby pee pee.

That's the last time Ben gets loves without a diaper on!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

Oh Ethan. He'll never hug a naked baby again! I think we can ALL learn something from this story. Because I know it's just "baby pee", but EWWWWWWWW!